Friday, May 27, 2022

On summer glory in tiny details...

Summer is definitely here. I still haven't gotten around to tidying up the backyard, hence the perennials, weeds and wild flowers are just doing their thing. Most of the time, I just let them stay in nature, but as I see some of the flowers getting too heavy and droop already, I've decided to cut a few (which will surely rot on the ground very soon), plus some weeds and wild flowers:


They look lovely on vase:


Sometimes, nice things in life doesn't have to be expensive. This could have costed me in a flower shop, all while they're ready for the picking in my own backyard.

Last week I've plucked a sprouting onion in the backyard (instead of throwing it in the compost bin), and it's starting to grow. I'm so looking forward to seeing more heads growing from it. :)

Afternoon is sunny. As it turns out, more lighting gives more life to the flowers too...


The details are lovely...

And it's all thanks to these in nature...





No comments: