Thursday, December 11, 2008

On Jennifer Aniston talking about ex...AGAIN...

Man, Jennifer Aniston just won't shut up or move on. How long does it take for a woman to move on from a divorce that happens three years ago? Apparently, for Aniston, three years is not enough, and now she's STILL talking about the same thing AGAIN, doing the same thing again (to strip for GQ cover). I guess it must be hard for a woman to forget about a power marriage that thrusted her to the stratosphere in Hollywood circle, just to come back down again after the divorce. Surely it's doubly hard when she's unable to find another powerbroker like Brad Pitt, nor fire up her own career with pathetic, art-imitates-life movie like The Break-Up.

=====================

I would be the first to admit that, sometimes I still think back to some of my old days, the old flints, and have wonders about how those ex might be doing. But I have a life busy enough to keep me from drilling too much on those things that are best kept in private journals but nowhere else.

If Jennifer Aniston or anyone in similar boat as she does, I really would suggest you keep a busy life, and don't look back. It's just not healthy at all, my friend.

No comments: