Saturday, February 5, 2022

On my Wordle stats...

Wordle has gone viral quite recently. I can readily see why. 

Let's see how long my winning streak can last -



For today -

Wordle 231 4/6

🟩⬜⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I've figured out a strategy to use -

  • I always use the same words in the first two attempts so as to tease out all five vowels.
  • My real attempt of guess really starts at the third attempt.
  • So, my aim is to have the correct guess at the fourth attempt.
Here's my board for the past eight days -


A friend of mine once sent me her board in which she guessed the word on first attempt. That's what I call, dumb luck. She's happy of course, and I'm happy for her, though it's not something I would congratulate myself for. No one survives on dumb luck forever (except maybe Forrest Gump), and one doesn't grow on dumb luck. For a word game, I'd much rather than play it on skills that I can grow on. Luck (in life) only takes you so far.





No comments: