Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006: Taking stock...

It's about time to take stock of 2006. It's a good year, all in all. My husband found his calling (after ditching basic research in science). Kids are doing well in schools and growing healthy and nice. I've had ideas in my head as well, although nothing concrete has been done this year.

And parents are doing well in health, after a few episodes. And I've got a new nephew baby whom I look forward to seeing, and my sis and bro-in-law look to have made some breaks in their business venture. And my big sis has found her bearings with this guy. And my brother has found his way back into the workforce after (a somewhat coerced) early retirement. And my youngest sis is doing well with her family.

2006 has been a good year, and I look forward to 2007. :)

PS: Would someone put on some music to celebrate the countdown? :>

No comments: