Friday, December 29, 2006

Such a heart-warming movie...

Have you seen that movie While You Were Sleeping? (The rather old one by Sandra Bullock and Bill Pullman.) Yes, yes, yes, the plots are predictable, and all. But it's so heart-warming. I really love it. :)

It even started me on this DVD spending spree, and I just got Open Range as well. Not that I'm a great fan of westerns or Kevin Kostner, but the movie is very well made. And I've got a whole bunch of DVD's for the kids. For now, it's Pixar's mostly, cuz their movies are so well made, and the stories are great, with no adults jokes like Dreamworks' that kids might not understand. And yes, Aristocats too, and probably Fantasia. But I'm not sure if I want to start my daughter on the path of "princess only" movies like Cinderalla. Oh, and Wallace and Gromit as well. Kids love them.

No comments: