Sunday, December 10, 2006

On the Star War Kid video...

Have you seen the Star War Kid video on YouTube? You probably have, if you have stayed on the web longer than 10 minutes. :) I don't know about you, but I find him genuinely funny and quite adorable. And then I read those comments from various people, saying he's a loser etc etc, I simply don't understand it. Here it is, a kid who has the imagination and wit to play out his fantasy to be a jedi knight, and did some exercise along the way, I reckon it's a very good thing. I do believe that, 90% or more of those who said he's a loser would not have guts or wit as his.

Sadly, there's report that the Kid is now in hiding, and hates the world for "exposing" his fantasy.
I hope he would come out of it, and appreciate it that it's not a bad thing at all, that the world sees him as he is.

No comments: